[netatalk-admins] KAtalkusage: Home Page

Subject: [netatalk-admins] KAtalkusage: Home Page
From: ian geiser (geiseri@msoe.edu)
Date: Sun May 23 1999 - 01:19:03 EDT

Please check out this program.
I am presently trying to write a few GUI utilites that
can be used to configure and monitor Netatalk. This is
the first one. This will just monitor the usage of Netatalk
on a system. This is only the inital release and I have not
gotten it to be tested out. If anyone out there on the edge
could install and test it out on other systems for me that
would be cool.

Thanks

        -ian reinhart geiser
p.s. The remainder of my homepage is out of date so you
        will have to use the link below:

http://www.msoe.edu/~geiseri/katalkusage/index.html