Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk, We will work it out!!

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk, We will work it out!!
From: Troy Johnson (john1536@tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 01 1999 - 20:14:20 EDT

Anthony,

More detail than necessary might be enough. What variations of
configuration have you tried? What is the output of the nbplkup command
from your linux box? What do your config file look like? Any or all of
these things might be just a little bit off, but all any of the expert
admins (and that would not be me) here can do is guess at what your
problem _might_ be. With more info they might dash off a quick solution
to your problem, but with as little as you wrote the first time, they
will reply with RTFM or nothing at all. So, give us the detail (without
compromising your security, of course) and perhaps someone here can make
your problems melt away.

:-)

Troy