Re: [netatalk-admins] Jukeboxing with netatalk

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Jukeboxing with netatalk
From: William P. McGonigle (William.P.McGonigle@Hitchcock.ORG)
Date: Wed Jun 02 1999 - 09:34:53 EDT

--- Lars wrote:
when I mount a multimedia CDROM (i.e. PromoCD's) I can not execute
anything. It just looks like a regular, boring iso9660 filesystem, which
can be browsed but nothing more.
--- end of quote ---

Perhaps you're just mounting the first session of a multi-session CD-ROM? I
don't know the mount syntax you need, but it must be possible.

The tricky part is probably going to be reliably getting the mac session on all
of the disks, in each drive, since it's probably not always going to be session
n.

To make things worse, I think you can also just have a mac names session, which
points to the ISO9660 session for file data.

-Bill