[netatalk-admins] Freehand Files to Netatalk

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Freehand Files to Netatalk
From: marcus (marcus@darena.co.nz)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 17:12:45 EDT

Greetings.

I have a situation where Freehand 7 and 8 files saved directly to a
Redhat 6/netatalk+asun server causes the links to need to be
connected upon opening the next time. I think this may be caused by
the way freehand puts the paths in its file (CR/LF?)

I saw someone talking about it before, what's the latest fix? (if any)

Currently the customer is saving to their local mac desktop and then
copying back to the netatalk server.

Thanks in advance

Marcus