[netatalk-admins] cnid & pre-28

Subject: [netatalk-admins] cnid & pre-28
From: Palle Girgensohn (girgen@partitur.se)
Date: Thu Jun 17 1999 - 22:09:58 EDT

Hi!

I have a compiling problem with with version pre-asun2.1.4-28.tar.gz and
CNID:

gcc -p -DBSD4_4 -DSENDFILE_FLAVOR_BSD -O -pipe -I../../include
-I/opt/ports/tree/include/db2 -c cnid_open.c
cnid_private.h: In function `make_cnid_data':
In file included from cnid_open.c:48:
cnid_private.h:114: `buf' undeclared (first use in this function)
cnid_private.h:114: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
cnid_private.h:114: for each function it appears in.)
cnid_open.c: In function `cnid_open':

Seems that buf is not declared, but used, eh? Is the cnid stuff "out of
order" in this prerelease, or is it OK to just fix this file?

/Palle