Re: [netatalk-admins] redhat 6

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] redhat 6
From: Albert Max Lai (amlai@columbia.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 20:48:52 EDT

On Wednesday, 23 June 1999, John Barnett wrote:

> I've seen (and posted) some messages about strangeness involving
> netatalk in redhat 6. Someone posted a message suggesting that
> the problem is glibc 2.1; I have a couple of follow up questions
> to that.

All I know is that DHX broke when I compiled it on redhat
6. Everything else seemed to work fine. When I compiled netatalk on
5.2, everything else worked. (Very strange problem... the password was
received and then got lost I believe. Should not have occured under
any circumstances.) Now seems to run successfully.

--
Albert Lai <amlai@columbia.edu>
http://www.columbia.edu/~aml61