[netatalk-admins] atalkd won't start: too many routes/iface

Subject: [netatalk-admins] atalkd won't start: too many routes/iface
From: Markus Boie (Markus.Boie@golive.de)
Date: Mon Jun 28 1999 - 15:27:05 EDT

Hello,

I just installed the latest netatalk version on a RedHat 6.0 system with kernel version 2.2.10. Everything compiles well and the binaries work.

The machines has two network interface cards connecting to the same network, ip-forwarding is disabled.

atalkd.conf says nothng but

        eth1

When I try to start atalkd i get a message

        kernel: too many routes/iface

Looking at the log file I see that atalkd managed to get an AppleTalk address from the network.

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Thanks for your time
Markus