Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk on Solaris 7

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk on Solaris 7
From: Russell E Glaue (russ@cait.org)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 15:10:40 EDT

I tried compiling netatalk on Intel Solaris 7, and got complete failures.
I don't believe netatalk is ported to Intel Solaris, perhaps only sparc.
If I am wrong, please correct me and inform me what I need to do to get
netatalk to compile on Intel Solaris 7.

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999, Casey Feskens wrote:

> Has anyone had luck installing netatalk on Solaris 7 with 64 bit
> support. All of our attempts with egcs have failed so far. Has anyone
> gotten this work? If so, could you send instructions and/or a binary?
>
> Thanks in advance,

> Casey Feskens <cfeskens@willamette.edu>
> System Administrator/Network Svcs. Consultant
> Willamette Integrated Technology Services
> Willamette University, Salem, OR
> Phone: (503) 370-6950
> Fax: (503) 375-5456

   Russell E Glaue russ@cait.org Technologies Engineer

                Center for the Application of Information Technologies
                101 Horrabin Hall, 1 University Circle
                Western Illinois University
                Macomb, Illinois 61455
                http://cait.wiu.edu http://www.cait.org