Re: [netatalk-admins] QuarkXPress Files

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] QuarkXPress Files
From: Russell E Glaue (russ@cait.org)
Date: Tue Jul 20 1999 - 19:55:01 EDT

A. I assume you have the LF->CR setup to not convert the files, but stay
        in macintosh only format.
B. Check the size of the 1 file compared to the other 14. I have noticed
        some small quarky problems with passing larger files over the
        netatalk. This has been with the Solaris system and not the Intel
        Linux system though. The complete file may not be getting passed.