[netatalk-admins] Saving files with Quark 4.0.4

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Saving files with Quark 4.0.4
From: David Hamm (dhamm@itrepro.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 11:48:55 EDT

Quark randomly reports that our netatalk volume is full when saving files. I'm
using netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2. This feature seems to have come with quark
4 and never happens when saving to local volume. Any suggestions on how to
determin if this is a Quark bug or a Netatalk bug? I suspect Quark because
its the only program to exhibit this problem but I also wonder about Netatalk
because it only happens when saving to a netatalk shared volume.

David Hamm
Systems Analyst
Imaging Technologies Services Inc.
email: dhamm@itrepro.com