Re: [netatalk-admins] Saving files with Quark 4.0.4

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Saving files with Quark 4.0.4
From: Tom Kacvinsky (tjk@ams.org)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 12:35:56 EDT

Hi,

If you are using Quark 3.x, I would suspect that the problem
is your mount point is 4GB or larger and your local drive is
smaller than 4 GB. Quark 3.x and earlier does not like drives
4GB (or greater) in size. This is supposedly fixed in 4.0,
but I am not sure -- we don't use 4.0 because of other issues.

Regards,

Tom