[netatalk-admins] Server disconnecting frequently

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Server disconnecting frequently
From: Tobias Galitzien (tg@channel-one.de)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 11:26:08 EDT

Hello!

I have a problem with netatalk 1.4b2+asun2.1.1 on Debian 2.1 (the
distribution supplied .deb packet of netatalk).

I can connect from any Mac to the server, it works very well but after
about 10-20 minutes (seems to depend on data transfer amount) the client
reports "the server has disconnected unexpectedly" and stops further
transfer. After that I can reconnect normally but the same thing happens
again some minutes later. This occurs with every client, using MAC OS
7.5, 8.0, 8.5 and 8.6.

Any ideas what is happening here and where I can further look for the
error?

--
Tobias Galitzien	mailto:tg@channel-one.de
Channel.One GmbH 	http://www.channel-one.de