[netatalk-admins] Login problems

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Login problems
From: Michael Mercier (mercma@uleth.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 15:43:35 EDT

I am having a problem with users logging on to netatalk. I am running
pre-asun2.1.4-35 on a Solaris 7 x86 box. This is how I have my
afpd.conf configured.
- -uamlist uams_clrtxt.so -nosavepassword

Whenever a user tries to login they get a password not correct error.
If I change afpd.conf to be
-
I can successfully log the guest account in but not users.
I previously have pre-asun2.1.4-34 (I think) compiled and running
properly with the same afpd.conf configuration..
I compiled pre-asun2.1.4-35 with gcc2.95
Has anyone else experienced this problem or have any solutions?

Mike

---
Michael Mercier
System Support