Re: [netatalk-admins] Access to netatalk storage from Unix

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Access to netatalk storage from Unix
From: Rick Zeman (rzeman@his.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 21:03:43 EDT

On 8/9/99 at 6:48 AM, Richard Abbot <rmabbot@zdnetmail.com> wrote:

|Hi Rick,
|
|I am using OpenLinux 1.3, which has a 2.0.35
|kernel. I am using the netatalk RPM that came
|with this distribution, which is:
|
| netatalk-1.4b2-7.i386.rpm
|
|Later versions of OpenLinux are better

You can say that about later versions of netatalk, too! I'm using
1.4b2+asun2.0a18.2-27 COL 2.2 (latest RPM I could find that would work since I
could never get the source to compile) and I can copy unix files to a Mac share
just fine without dancing windows/icons or anything amiss.
Rick Zeman In our secret world, we will collide
mailto:rzeman@his.com In all of the places we were hiding love
Will Rogers never met Bill Clinton What was it we were thinking of?