Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk on OS X

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk on OS X
From: Lewis Pennock (lewis@lewis.net)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 15:08:19 EDT

Whoops, sorry Ryan, I didn't realize you had been posting to this list
too. My e-mail client was throwing all mail with the
"macosx-admin@omnigroup.com" anywhere in the recipient field in my OS X
folder before the netatalk-admin if-then statement got to look at it so
all your netatalk-admin e-mails were being sent to my OS X mail folder.
Thanks again!

As a side note, is anyone else having problems downloading from:

http://www.publicsource.apple.com/projects/darwin/projects.html

??

-Lewis

--