Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk on OS X

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] netatalk on OS X
From: Lewis Pennock (lewis@lewis.net)
Date: Fri Aug 20 1999 - 15:54:38 EDT

Once again I apologize where I have not given the full credit due. I'm
just on too many lists! I do sincerely thank you because our ability to
use netatalk on a box with WebObjects will seriously improve everyone's
life.

When I say "replace" I was basing that on netatalk using it's own atalkd
and something I read on the OS X list about not being able to use netboot
with Helios, which I guess is a mistake. So, can you use netboot with
netatalk? This will really give people no reason not to run netatalk.

-Lewis

--
Lewis Pennock
lewis@lewis.net