(no subject)

Subject: (no subject)
From: Ufficio C.E.D. (info@sertosi.it)
Date: Fri Sep 10 1999 - 10:50:10 EDT

I have recently installed netatalk 1.42b + asun 2.13
on my Linux 2.0.36 Server .
I use it to spool ps jobs from 30 Macs to 5 Postscript LaserUnities (ps lev.1 - 2) ,
and a Plotter (ps lev.3) .

The original files are FreeHand and Photoshop EPS.

Everything seems to work fine except when i try to spool
very large or high resolution images , when i get :

postscript error : rangecheck()

                or

postscript error : image()

errors.

Please note that a Netware Server spools the same files correctly.

Any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Perhaps if there were a way to spool ps jobs directly to the
printer without an intermediary filter (ofpap ...) ???

Thanks in advance . Bye

Claudio Benedetti
info@sertosi.it