Re: [netatalk-admins] I would like to know the answer as well?

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] I would like to know the answer as well?
From: Chad S. Lauritsen (csl@plconline.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 13:04:10 EST

That's the list's fault. On every other list I've ever subscribed to,
hitting the reply button sends a message to the list, not the poster of
the message. I've been guilty of this before too, just hit reply & send
but then I never see the response on the list. Could whoever runs this
list fix that by adding a reply-to: field in the message headers or
something? I don't run any lists, so I don't know much about this :-(

just my $.02

Steve McAllister wrote:

> Please help us all out when responding to a question posted to the
> mailing list, respond to the mailing list and not the individual.

* Chad S. Lauritsen, Systems Administrator                       *
* Perfection Learning Corporation                                *
* 1000 North Second Avenue                                       *
* Logan, IA 51546                                                *
* 712.644.2831 x 223                                             *
+ Something to do, something to love, and something to hope for; +
+ these are the grand essentials of happiness.                   +