Re: [netatalk-admins] Accentued letter printing problem

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Accentued letter printing problem
From: Thierry Michalowski (Thierry.Michalowski@edipresse.ch)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 12:02:21 EST

Your problem sounds like a TrueType fonts related one. This is not
necessarily related to the Linux or NT server: I have the same problem
when printing _directly_ (no spooler, no server) to an HP 4MV printer
from a Mac. I had to select "prefer TrueType" font and so on in the
printing configuration dialog box for it to print everything ok. So,
I assume you can deal with this problem with your Mac's configuration.

Hope this helps
Thierry Michalowski

--
Thierry Michalowski                                     /
Edipresse Publications S.A                 \\\' ,      / //