Re: [netatalk-admins] I would like to know the answer as well?

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] I would like to know the answer as well?
From: wesley.craig@umich.edu
Date: Wed Nov 10 1999 - 18:03:48 EST

> From: Tim Carlson <tim@santafe.edu>
> To: "Chad S. Lauritsen" <csl@plconline.com>

> Wes: What do you plan on doing with netatalk.org and netatalk.com?

We're working on web pages. Look at

        http://endofdays.rs.itd.umich.edu/~tombeau/netatalk/

to get an idea of what's planned (tombeau's our web designer).
Comments to netatalk-web@umich.edu.

We're also moving the mailing list to SmartList (no timeline). We're
moving the source to CVS, available thru webcvs. We're putting up a
bug tracker, probably with jitterbug, tho suggests of other bug
trackers are welcome.

My hope is to permit netatalk to become a more open source project.

:wes