[netatalk-admins] Where papd advertises the printers

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Where papd advertises the printers
From: J. A. Landamore (jal@mcs.le.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 04:24:07 EST

On Tuesday 9th Nov. I asked the list about how to get papd to advertise printers
in a zone other than the default zone. I have been deafened by the silence.
Does this mean that no-one knows how to do this, or is it so simple that is
obvious to a 2 year old (it certainly isn't obvious to me)? If it is so obvious
could someone take the time to guide me in the correct direction please.

TIA for any help

John Landamore

We have a problem. Our site has dozens of zones. I can get afpd to display in
our zone, but papd insists on displaying in the default zone. How can I force
papd to display in our zone?

thanks

John Landamore | Please re-install Universe |
Sys. Admin. | and reboot |
                                | |
e-mail: | Hogfather |
J.Landamore@mcs.le.ac.uk | Terry Pratchett |