RE: [netatalk-admins] Where papd advertises the printers

Subject: RE: [netatalk-admins] Where papd advertises the printers
From: Andy Daws (ad@bepp.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 11 1999 - 06:04:49 EST

The man info pages for papd don't give away much but looking at the source code it appears that you have to name your printer in papd.conf as something like name:LaserWriter@zone replacing name and zone with what ever you need. Havn't actually tried this as my development kernal has broken appletalk but nobody else answered so I gave it a shot.