Re: [netatalk-admins] End the Beta!

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] End the Beta!
From: Sean /The RIMBoy/ (sean@rimboy.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 1999 - 12:08:21 EST

On Fri, 12 Nov 1999, Wesley Konrad wrote:

> Don't do it man, send them to Novell first. It is much more mac friendly.

Agreed. Novell does more with the Mac GUI than NT can or ever will. To
say that I am impressed is an understatement. Then again, I run
everything (Linux. NT, 95, OS8, OS7, Novell), so I guess I have the best
of all worlds.

Sean...

Everything you know is wrong,
Just forget the words and sing along. --Weird Al
home: www.rimboy.com/ @home firewall howto: www.rimboy.com/firewall/
Through the server, over the router, off the firewall... Nothing but 'Net!