RE: [netatalk-admins] Samba & Netatalk

Subject: RE: [netatalk-admins] Samba & Netatalk
From: jcurtis@mpg.com
Date: Fri Nov 19 1999 - 12:28:16 EST

We are using a similar setup for about 6 months now.
Linux box with netatalk and samba only for internal users. Outsite customers
come in via ftp (t-1) to get and put files. We have had no problems with this.
The ftp software is setup to not show or allow customers to see .files and other
files
that need to be hidden.

Joshua Curtis
Systems Administrator