Re: [netatalk-admins] Mac OS 9

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Mac OS 9
From: Joe Auty (jauty@home.com)
Date: Tue Nov 23 1999 - 01:42:06 EST

MacOS 9 has been running great for me w. Netatalk, aliases working perfectly
as well..

as far as compatability, just make sure you have an up-to-date version of
Adobe Type Manager (ATM), True Finder Recognition (Stuffit), Norton, etc..
all those third-party extensions and control panels..

again, as far as Netatalk, I've been having no problem with 9.