[netatalk-admins] Mac OS 9

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Mac OS 9
From: Eric Thompson (duetc@etc-consult.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 13:30:44 EST

Hi all.

I'm sure this has been covered too many times already, but I've been
off the list for a few months, and the archives only seem to cover
through 1998. So I apologize for asking this if it's been beat into
the ground already . . .

I have a linux box running ntalk 1.4b2+asun 2.1.3, and working
beautifully for a long time now, with macs running OS 7.5.5 - OS 8.6.
Now, a G4 with OS 9 is going to infiltrate my perfect world, and I'm
wondering if there are any issues with OS 9, as there were when OS 8
first came out.

All forewarnings appreciated.

TIA,

Eric Thompson