Re: [netatalk-admins] Mac Manager for Linux - Explained

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Mac Manager for Linux - Explained
From: Jared Benedict (jbenedic@zoo.uvm.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 17:45:06 EST

Do you know if this is the way it does it for the new version of Mac Manager?

I'm curious because with Mac OS 9 Multiple users feature, each user gets
their own folder in the Users folder. In their folder it contains a
preferences folder, a desktop folder, apple menu items, start up items, etc.

My fingers are crossed but I haven't had time to set up a ASIP 6.3 server
to test it out.

_jared