Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk resource fork format

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk resource fork format
From: Ambrose Li [EDP] (acli@mingpaoxpress.com)
Date: Tue Jan 12 1999 - 12:43:36 EST

In article <5627329@mailbox2.Hitchcock.ORG>,
William P. McGonigle <Bill.McGonigle@Hitchcock.ORG> wrote:
>If you depend on this 'guru' it might be wise to find a new ISP. Netatalk, I
>can maybe understand, but, freebsd?, c'mon.

A new ISP may be easy to find. But a new RIP vendor is another matter :-)

At least for us, we don't have a choice of which RIP vendor to use; I guess
this would also be the case with Lee.

--
Ambrose C. Li / +1 416 321 0088 / Ming Pao Newspapers (Canada) Ltd.
EDP department / All views expressed here are my own; they may or