Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk and OPI

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk and OPI
From: Kadinger Andras (bandit@freeside.elte.hu)
Date: Sun Jan 24 1999 - 00:47:34 EST

On Sat, 23 Jan 1999, Frank Morton wrote:

> >> Anybody game on this "Simple OPI" code?
> >
> >Hmm, it seems I will have to put out what I have. I'll do so in a couple
> >of days.
>
> Turn it loose on us.

Be it!

For the interested I put up a link to a snapshot of my current testbed on
the page http://www.lettera.hu/~bandit/OPI/ . No docs as of yet, but
hopefully soon.

Currently it can be used to resolve a subset of Quark's OPI comments and
is generally geared towards providing simple EPS substitution; I'm just
looking into talking tiff2ps from the libtiff package into speaking
PostScript the way I wan; then I'll have to look into how Quark/OPI 1.3
handles different color depth TIFFs and bind the two together.

Regards,
Andras Kadinger
bandit@freeside.elte.hu