[netatalk-admins] Mac OS 8.5 and Minicad 7

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Mac OS 8.5 and Minicad 7
From: Eric and Catherine Thompson (duetc@msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 26 1999 - 19:46:49 EST

A client-crashing/file-corruption problem seems to have coincided with a
recent upgrade to OS 8.5. Minicad has started to freeze, crashing the
client g3 mac, and the CAD file that was open becomes corrupted. In
addition, the file apparently grows in size to several hundred MB's. I'm
not sure yet whether this problem is between OS 8.5 and Minicad, or between
OS 8.5 and the version of Netatalk that my server is currently running. Has
anyone had a similar problem? I vaguely recall someone having a problem
with files becoming huge, but I can't find that mail.

???

Thanks for any input.

Eric Thompson

eTc Computer Consultants