[netatalk-admins] Solaris 2.6 aarp_rput problem

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Solaris 2.6 aarp_rput problem
From: Kelvin Edwards (kelvin@jlab.org)
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 13:26:35 EST

When I start netatalk, I get the error "NOTICE: aarp_rput probe
collision hme0".
In addition, no connections are allowed to netatalk via the mac chooser,
i.e. the
server can be selected, but the users receive an error "No response from
the server.
Please try again".

I am running netatalk 1.4b2+asun2.1.2 on a Solaris 2.6 machine. What
does this
error mean and how can I get it to stop? BTW, I have noticed that the
-addr value
in atalkd.conf increments each time I start netatalk as long as I am
getting this
error.

Thanks for any help you can give.

kelvin edwards