Re: [netatalk-admins] atalk for Digital Unix 4.0

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] atalk for Digital Unix 4.0
From: Matthew Temple (manager@hhmiw3.med.harvard.edu)
Date: Tue Mar 23 1999 - 11:01:01 EST

I sent this question out quite a while ago and never got anywhere.
The only non-commercial product I know if is CAP.

http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/appletalk/atalk.html

We've been using it for a number of years -- supports printing, IP, etc.
We've had some weirdness with multi-user databases, though. Directory
structure is similar to, but not identical to, netatalk. I have the
impression that it's not being developed as regularly as netatalk, but it
runs quickly enough

Matthew Temple Tel: 617/432-7696
HHMI / HMS Genetics Computing Fax: 617/432-7663
Harvard Medical School
200 Longwood Avenue, Boston, MA 02115 Matthew_Temple@harvard.edu