[netatalk-admins] need help !!!!

Subject: [netatalk-admins] need help !!!!
From: Johann Schneidhofer (lws.workshop@t-online.de)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 16:40:30 EDT

hi netatalkers,
have a great problem :
we got an apple DUO-DOCK with Mac-OS 7.6 in our business,
and now I have my problems with that beast : never worked before
with an apple, and now I have to make a connection to a
Linux-Server. It's a mandrake 5.3 (RedHat 5.2) have installed
netatalk 2.0.3 (located on the CD-ROM) but don't have any idea,
where and how can I tell this applething an IP-address. Don't
have any description about this MacOS 7.6

Have running some Samba-Server. So I know, how can I say a dos-
or as winbox which IP-Addresses they have or they will get through
dhcp. Okay. How can I do this with the applebox ?

Last not least, is it possible to realize a connection from the
apple to the dos or winboxes via the linuxbox (Samba-Server) ?
If so, how can I do this ?
Any enlightment and or Step-by-Step-help are very appreciated.

bye
-Hans Schneidhofer-
Sysadmin Business-CON'ZEPT
email: <lws.workshop@t-online.de>