[netatalk-admins] Files are not visible

Subject: [netatalk-admins] Files are not visible
From: Patrick J. Lawrence (pjlawrence@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 15:53:16 EDT

Hello,

I recently built netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.3 on Solaris 2.6 and it's working
for the most part. I can log in. I can copy files to the volume. The
only problem is that I can't ever see anything. When I copy something from
the Mac to the share, it will show for one second and then immediately
vanish. The file is really there in both the home directory and in the
.AppleDouble directory.

I'm copying into a directory in AFS space, but I've also tested it with a
local directory and got the exact same results.

Does anybody have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks,

Pat

--
Patrick Lawrence
Distributed Computing Analysis and Support