Re: [netatalk-admins] a cold wind bloweth

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] a cold wind bloweth
From: wesley.craig@umich.edu
Date: Tue May 25 1999 - 11:47:35 EDT

> From: a sun <asun@saul4.u.washington.edu>
> To: netatalk-admins@umich.edu

> 4) please make sure to edit the global Makefile to suit your
> needs. it suits mine, but then i tend to turn on lots of
> stuff. just because it doesn't compile doesn't mean that it's
> a problem.

I'd like to provide you with a global Makefile that works "out of the
box" on all supported platforms.

I'd also like *all* of the code to be ansi C, not just your additions.
I think it's desirable to get to a point where, on a reasonable system,
-Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes produce no warnings.

:wes