Re: [netatalk-admins] multiple interfaces

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] multiple interfaces
From: tkaczma@gryf.net
Date: Wed Jun 09 1999 - 15:04:22 EDT

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, Devin Reade wrote:

> Unfortunately, that kind of defeats the purpose of the firewall,
> having one or more machines (other than the firewall) connected
> to both networks.

Yes, but appletalk without IP suggests that someone is willing to do it
anyway. Besides, the border router can be a rudimentary if not a
complete firewall. I don't necessarily disagree with you, I just provide
some options. This one just happens to be just as bad as what was
suggested originally.

Tom