Re: [netatalk-admins] Re: missing file at make

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Re: missing file at make
From: patrick finerty (zinc@zifi.psf.sickkids.on.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 20:23:36 EDT

hi,

this is part of the GNU C library distribution and since you don't
have it i'm guessing your installation of the C lib is incomplete. i
suggest (re)installing it to be sure...

you can verify my claim with a search for bytesex.h on google.com...

-pjf

--
       "There is only one aim in life and that is to live it."
 Karl Shapiro,(1959) from an essay on Henry Miller's Tropic of Cancer