RE: [netatalk-admins] aliases

Subject: RE: [netatalk-admins] aliases
From: Tom Tilmant (tom@tilmant.com)
Date: Wed Aug 25 1999 - 20:28:30 EDT

Hi, I am new with Netatalk and have installed the
netatalk-1.4b2+asun2.1.0-5.rpm for RH 6.0. The installation went great and
the process seems to start up. But the Mac is not seeing the server. This
is a small network with a few PC's, one Linux server, and one Mac. There is
nothing at this time seeding the network. When I installed Netatalk, I left
all config files alone and am running at default. Hopefully I have just
miss configure something, hopefully one of your experts can guide me to
light :-)

Tom Tilmant
tom@tilmant.com