RE: [netatalk-admins] I would like to know the answer as well?

Subject: RE: [netatalk-admins] I would like to know the answer as well?
From: P T Withington (ptw@callitrope.com)
Date: Mon Nov 08 1999 - 20:32:12 EST

Many folks consider it a courtesy to reply to both as they may send mailing list mail to a low-priority inbox and not notice that they have been answered. My personal opinion: it is much easier for me to configure my mailer to delete duplicates than for most people to configure their mailer to not reply to all. It's too bad most mailers do not automatically delete duplicates (using the unique message ID that is required on SMTP mail), then we would never see this issue discussed...