Re: [netatalk-admins] I would like to know the answer as well?

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] I would like to know the answer as well?
From: Thierry Michalowski (Thierry.Michalowski@edipresse.ch)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 09:21:41 EST

"Chad S. Lauritsen" wrote:

> All didactic pontifications aside, I disagree. This is the only list I subscribe to that
> forces me to enter the list address when I press reply. I find that inconvenient and
> counter-intuitive, as I suspect do others on this list based on the fact that a request was
> made to send replies to the list, not just the poster.

I see you're using Netscape; right near the "Reply" button, there is a "Reply all" button.
Useful for replaying to the mailing-list as well as to the sender of the message.
Of course, I agree it is a question of habits. I'm the first to hit the "Reply" button instead
of the "Reply all", but after all, it's my fault.

Regards

--
Thierry Michalowski                                     /
Edipresse Publications S.A                 \\\' ,      / //