Re: [netatalk-admins] afpd error messages (Was: End the Beta!)

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] afpd error messages (Was: End the Beta!)
From: Stefan Barth (s.barth@technisat.de)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 03:17:55 EST

Andrew McNabb wrote:

> That explains it. If you aren't stefan, you can't follow the link through
> /home/stefan.

That sounds convincing. I have moved the directory into the publicly
accessible
area and will see what happens. Thanks for your help!

Harry Zink/Netatalk List wrote:

> You might have network trash problem with that setup.
>
> Harry

Thatīs true. But then there arenīt that many users, and the worst that has
happened
so far is, that some items couldnīt be deleted.
I reckon this isnīt the proper way to go about it, but it was the quickest ;-)

Stefan