Re: [netatalk-admins] alias test

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] alias test
From: Tom Kunz (tkunz@nscs.fast.net)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 15:39:48 EST

        Oh, please please please please continue work on making persistent
DID's! I (well, my company, not me) really needs that desperately, and
as quickly as possible. We keep hitting things were netatalk "isn't
quite the same as MacOS" with those DID's. It would make life an order
of magnitude more enjoyable. Is this limited by the lack of file
locking for ext2, or are you waiting on some other separate db support?
(we might be able to fool around with the lock stuff from GFS, if it's a
lock manager you need)

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Kunz    Tool Developer   Software Consulting Services
PGP Key http://www.users.fast.net/~tkunz/pgp.html