Re: [netatalk-admins] Solaris 7 64-bit / pre-asun2.1.4-35

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Solaris 7 64-bit / pre-asun2.1.4-35
From: Simon Oxwell (soxwell@megabyte.murdoch.edu.au)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 22:45:59 EST

At 19:46 16/12/99, you wrote:
>Compiled what was supposedly a 64-bit version of the kernel driver with gcc
>2.95.2. Uncommented SPARC64=true and -mcpu=ultrasparc in the kernel
>makefile. It compiled with the usual warnings, installed itself and gave
>the same error about ddp being installed correctly but failing to attach as
>I got previously, but without the "not 64-bit driver" in /var/adm/messages.

Thank you to all of you who replied telling me that I need the SPARCWorks C
5.0 Compiler. I have seen the error of my ways. You can stop now. Please?

Simon

+ Simon Oxwell ----- Computer Systems Officer (DSE) ----- SC3.64a -+
| soxwell@central.murdoch.edu.au Phone: +61 08 9360 6126 |
| "It doesn't matter what you like, aliens hate it..." - Custard |
+----------- http://megabyte.murdoch.edu.au/support ---------------+