Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk and remote printers

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Netatalk and remote printers
From: Russell E Glaue (russ@cait.org)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 14:27:17 EDT

Ah ha!!!
Has this been brought to the attention to those individuals completing the
overhaul on Netatalk? A fix for this should be included in the next
release so we can all print from papd through LPD to any remote TCP/IP
LPR.

I would be interested in any patches to Netatalk papd that will allow it
to successfully work together with LPD for printing to remote LPRs over
TCP/IP.

After 2 years I finally got this problem answered by someone.
Please forward your patches. Thank you very much!

 Russell E Glaue, Technologies Engineer russ@cait.org
 Center for the Application of Information Technologies
 101 Horrabin Hall, 1 University Circle, Macomb, Illinois 61455
 http://www.cait.org http://cait.wiu.edu