Re: [netatalk-admins] Truncated print jobs

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Truncated print jobs
From: Russell E Glaue (russ@cait.org)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 17:05:00 EDT

Yes. You get truncated when printing with papd through Unix LPR to the
printer. You need to insert the appropriate configurations into your
/etc/printcap to extend the file size limit that is allowed to printed
from a user.

 Russell E Glaue, Technologies Engineer russ@cait.org
 Center for the Application of Information Technologies
 101 Horrabin Hall, 1 University Circle, Macomb, Illinois 61455
 http://www.cait.org http://cait.wiu.edu