Re: [netatalk-admins] PPD

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] PPD
From: Russell E Glaue (russ@cait.org)
Date: Fri Aug 27 1999 - 17:06:44 EDT

It might be because you did not put the PPD file in the appropriate
translation onto the Unix system. Remeber Mac and Unix use different end
line markers.

 Russell E Glaue, Technologies Engineer russ@cait.org
 Center for the Application of Information Technologies
 101 Horrabin Hall, 1 University Circle, Macomb, Illinois 61455
 http://www.cait.org http://cait.wiu.edu