Re: [netatalk-admins] Improving papd

Subject: Re: [netatalk-admins] Improving papd
From: Bob Krzaczek (krz@floodland.cis.rit.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 00:33:36 EST

Thus spake Andras Kadinger:
;I haven't followed the list for a while now, so I can only hope I'm not
;duplicating work.

Nope; in fact, I'd say you're well ahead of me on the curve. I've
spent my spare time lately collecting and reading about PS level 3, the
PAP protocol itself, and a bit of Appletalk (in order to understand the
intent of the networking code in papd) and was planning on getting into
papd next week.

Now, while I'm still interested in really taking a longer look at papd,
a lot of the recent patch postings certainly seem to make the bulk of
my intended changes moot. (Which is a good thing! Why reinvent the
wheel?)

Anyway, I just wanted to say to those of you who've been sharing their
patches (Andras, Wasp, and others), thanks for sharing your work and I
look forward to giving it a spin next week!

Cheers,

// bob

--
// Bob Krzaczek, RIT Center for Imaging Science  <krz@cis.rit.edu>