Successful projects need core agreements against which decisions and ideas are reflected. The eRAM project members have committed to the following:
- Minimize administrative burden on faculty and staff who prepare, review, and approve applications.
- Provide necessary protocol and animal management data for investigator, unit, and institutional management, serving as the single source for protocol and animal management data.
- Maintain a balance between minimum requirements needed to submit a protocol and desire for more institutional data.
- Maintain a balance between unit flexibility and institutional consistency with ease of use being the prevailing criterion.
- Maintain compatibility with existing institutional systems.
- Maintain maximum system transparency for all users.
- Maintain a high level of sensitivity to the need to balance transparency of information against the need for the safety and security of investigators.
Interested in helping us test the system as we develop?
Questions about the project?