What's New - 6/17/09 (Version 1.3)
1. Grants.gov - New "Submission Pre-Check" Against Grants.gov Validation Rules
- The Validate activity in eRPM Grants.gov/SF424 forms performs a level 1 validation.
- Checks that all * Red Asterisk fields are complete.
- Does NOT check Grants.gov validation rules (level 2 validation).
- New "Submission Pre-Check" activity
performs a level 2 (Grants.gov rule) validation.
- To complete:
- Complete Grants.gov forms
- Validate Grants.gov forms (Required)
- Submission Pre-Check (Strongly Recommended)
- Checks Grants.gov Validation Rules
- Generate PDF Version
- Finalize for DRDA (Required for DRDA to Submit to Grants.gov)
- Learn More
Grants.gov in eRPM Overview Presentation
Grants.gov in eRPM Detailed Directions
2. Grants.gov - More Key Personnel Can Be Added
- Grants.gov/SF424 forms in eResearch Proposal Management will now accept more than 7 Key Personnel as appropriate to the funding announcement.
3. Finalize Proposal
- As always, PAFs can be routed for approval with administrative shell prior to the completion of the final sponsor proposal documents.
- PI or Primary Research Administrator has a process in eRPM to note that a proposal is final & ready for submission to sponsor.
- To clarify proposal finalization, some minor changes have been made to:
- If you need more information on how to Finalize Your Proposal than the directions provided on screen, see:
4. PANs/PACs Available as PDFs
- PANs/PACs are now available as PDF files. [View Sample]
- TIP: In the Project Workspace, click on the PDF icon to open the PAN/PAC PDF.
- PAN/PAC PDFs have version history. [View Sample]
- TIP: In the Project Workspace, click on the number next to PDF icon to view the PAN/PAC version history.
- To view attached award documents, use the VIEW rather than the PDF file. [View Sample]
TIP: If you have a PAN/PAC that contains a link to a website that does not look like a clickable link, but you can:
-- Hold the "Control" key while clicking the link.
-- Copy & paste the link in a web browser.
- Learn more about PANs/PACs
5. Hardship Request Process Added in eRPM
6. Unit Review Email Notification Issue Fixed
- When a new department was added after a PAF was routed for approval to departments (units), the email notification contact for the newly added department was not receiving email notifications.
- This issue has been fixed effective 6/17/2009.
- Learn more about email notifications from eRPM
View all What's New Pages